Thursday, January 27, 2011

If you are happy and you know it....

"5 to Rules of Happiness"
-Jose Silva and Burt Goldman

"Stress is not caused by problems. It is your attitude toward the problem that causes stress. The question is not how can I rid myself of stress, but how can I change my attitude toward work, events, disappointments, fears, and people?"

The 5 RULES:

1. If you like something, enjoy it.
2. If you don't like something, avoid it.
3. If you don't like something and can't avoid it, change it.
4. If you can't or choose not to (important distinction here!) avoid or change something you don't like, then accept it.
5. You accept something by changing your perception of it.

January is almost over. How are you doing on the goals you've set? Think about what you've accomplished so far. Just by setting the goal you are headed in the right direction. Don't quit when you might slip. Learn from it and accept it's okay to not be perfect (that will just create insanity).
Look at the beautiful water Lilies. They are refreshing and beautiful to look at. We can feel the same when we've accomplished our goal.


As Nike says "just do it!" Make it happen for you!!

P.S. (I shared this with you last year. )

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! You look great and your children are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

What is New......

This month, I’m launching an exclusive group for this new nutrition program and I’m super excited for it! You can learn all about it here...