Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tasty Salad for Spring Time!

Grilled Chicken Salad, with cranberries, advacado, and goat cheese


You'll Need:
12 oz cooked chicken
12 cups arugula
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
1/4 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
salt and black pepper to taste


Combine it all in a large bowl and toss it together. I put the avocados on the side and add them to each salad separately. You can toss it all together if you'd like to. Top off each salad with 1-2 TBS. on Newman's Light Honey Mustard Vinaigrette. Serves 4

I got this recipe from "Cook this, Not that!" I altered it a little

1 comment:

What is New......

This month, I’m launching an exclusive group for this new nutrition program and I’m super excited for it! You can learn all about it here...