Saturday, March 23, 2019

Recipe Resources


For me, having my favorite go-to recipes handy along with finding awesome new ones is vital to meal planning!!
Are you always on the lookout for new healthy recipes? Are you a recipe hoarder like I am? How do you save your recipes?
I keep a notebook with all my favorite healthy recipes in my pantry. I add to it when we try something new that we love. To keep things interesting, when I come across a recipe online, I screen shot it and keep in on my phone for the following Friday. I add it to my meal plan, then transfer to my notebook (meal journal) once it's family approved. :)



Other ways to save your recipes would be: by pinning from websites onto your pinterest (but make sure to go back and look at them!), use a recipe saver app, save them to a folder on your computer, print out and put in a binder with category dividers (soups, salads, mexican, smoothies...), etc.
What are some of your favorite websites or cookbooks to find recipes? 
WEBSITES:
Searching on Pinterest or Google (ex. simple healthy soups) beachbodyondemand.com (program nutrition guides) beachbodyondemand.com/blog
ohsheglows.com
minimalistbaker.com
hotforfoodblog.com
thugkitchen.com
veganricha.com
thefullhelping.com
ordinaryvegan.net
damndelicious.net
thevegan8.com
brandnewvegan.com
eatingwell.com
YumUniverse.com
theedgyveg.com 
COOKBOOKS:
FIXATE 21 Day Fix Cookbook
Forks Over Knives Cookbook 
Oh She Glows Cookbook 


Here are mine below! Check them out and make note!


Thug Kitchen Cookbook
Minimalist Baker Cookbook 
Plant Pure Nation Cookbook
 Eaternity e-Cookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is New......

This month, I’m launching an exclusive group for this new nutrition program and I’m super excited for it! You can learn all about it here...