Friday, September 5, 2014

What's holding you back...

A couple years ago I remember sitting at a Les Mills quarterly training learning that they had paired up with Beach Body to create an at home workout for people to do in the convenience in their own home.  I took my first body pump class 9 years ago and immediately fell in love with it.  I joined LVAC because they offered it. Two years later I took the certification and joined the Les Mills tribe, the tribe that changed my fitness passion forever!! Body pump changed my body on the inside and on the outside. One big reason why I am in better shape now then when I was in high school.  I recently joined Beach Body in July to help people to get healthy. I love Les Mills and Beach Body for their dedication to help people getting moving and become healthier. I am a passionate person about being healthy and happy.   We need our health to be the best we can be in this life. I will be starting a new group challenge on Sept. 22. If I peaked your interest. Message me aryannie8@hotmail.com or leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is New......

This month, I’m launching an exclusive group for this new nutrition program and I’m super excited for it! You can learn all about it here...