Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Crockpot: Buffalo Ranch Chicken Salad

photo-7.JPG

Ingredients:
Chicken:
2 Chicken Breasts, Boneless-Skinless & Trimmed of Fat (I used 4 Chicken Breast)
1/4 C. Hot Sauce (I used 12 oz of Frank's Buffalo Sauce Red.)
1/2 Tbsp. Dry Ranch Seasoning (I used one packet of ranch seasoning-dry)
I mixed the the 12oz buffalo wing sauce with the packet of dry ranch seasoning. I put the chicken in the crockpot, poured the mixture over it and cooked it on low for 4 hours) Shred or cut up chicken after it's cooked and serve one cup over 2 cups of the salad mixture.
Salad:
4 C. Baby Spring Salad Mix
1 Medium Carrot, Grated
1/4 C. Reduced Fat Blue Cheese (I used goat cheese)
12 Cherry Tomatoes, Halved or Quartered
Drizzle Hot Sauce (I used Frank's Red Hot.)Optional
Avocado Ranch Dressing:
1/2 Recipe Prepared Skinny Ranch (Dressing)
1/2 Small Avocado, Mashed
 
1/2 Tbsp. Dry Ranch Seasoning
You could use the same recipe for tacos or sandwich. It's an easy recipe that the whole family will enjoy.
Until next time.. Stay healthy and happy!!  

1 comment:

  1. Oh yum! I think I'll make this for the bf with chicken and for myself with Cauliflower.

    ReplyDelete

What is New......

This month, I’m launching an exclusive group for this new nutrition program and I’m super excited for it! You can learn all about it here...