Thursday, December 27, 2012

Tighten in Up Thursday Body weight Style


Since having baby number 3 I've grown to love smart hardcore workouts. I love using my own body weight to really challenge my body.  This workout is intense. My goal for you is to give it your best at your level. We are all different and working towards OUR OWN goals. I want you to do the same with this workout.  Try something new...you only live once :)

Warm up:
20 push ups with feet elevated on a bench or on your knees on the floor.
(if 20 is too much do as many as you can)

REPEAT 2x 10 second rest in between
30 seconds high knees
30 seconds Hindu push ups (downward do to upward dog) as fast as you can with good technique 

REPEAT 2x 10 second rest in between
30 seconds of knee tuck jumps
30 seconds Plank walk push ups (on toes or knees walk in pushup position 4x to the right, do 8 pushups, then walk back 4x to the left, do 8 pushups)

REPEAT 2x with a 10 second rest
30 seconds burpees
tricep push ups to failure

Set 4:
REPEAT 2x with a 10 second rest
Single arm burpees, 10 on the right, 10 on the left
30 sec. mountain climbers or slow knee pull ins

REPEAT 2X

30 sec.. froggy jumps down 
30 sec. crab crawl back

finish with 30 second sprints or power walking 15x

Message me for personal training 2013 deals. Give a gift to yourself of being healthy and active!! Make time for you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is New......

This month, I’m launching an exclusive group for this new nutrition program and I’m super excited for it! You can learn all about it here...