Thursday, February 2, 2012

I love my fitness journal...

In honor of the month of February...LOVE MONTH! I am going to share the things I love. My favorite supplements, fitness apparel, workouts, website, recipes, shoes, you name it, and I will share it. I love reading about the things people are loving out there right now. So here is my FIRST LOVE.

MY FITNESS JOURNAL...

Oxygen Training Journal: No Pain No Gain
Some might think I am OCD, but it is important to me to right down my daily goals, what I did that day, what I am thankful for, what I ate, how I felt, etc. It is relaxing and rejuvenating to me. The oxygen journal I use has motivational quotes.

Here is one of my favorites right now
"Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough."- Og Mandino
Such a great a powerful quote. Each day is a gift and a new day. When I wake up in the morning before I get out of bed I think of what an awesome opportunity it is to start a BRAND NEW DAY. A chance to be a better mom, wife, friend, sister, daughter, teacher, and motivator. I am so grateful for having that opportunity.

Until my next love...make today great!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What is New......

This month, I’m launching an exclusive group for this new nutrition program and I’m super excited for it! You can learn all about it here...