Friday, May 6, 2011

Article from Men's Health

"Your Belly-off Attack Plan" by the Editors of Men's Health.

belly off attack

How many times have you started a new way of eating and it only lasted a few days, few weeks, few months?? Did you lose weight?? Did you gain it back once you went back to your old ways???

According to Don Chao (165 pounds, down from 208) says, "Calling it a diet never worked. I called it a lifestyle change." Whether you are agreeing with me or rolling your eyes at me. The truth is you have to make clean eating part of your life to have energy and the weight loss success that you want. It's much harder mentally then it is physically. There are ways to make the foods you enjoy healthier, and I'm not just saying that!!

You can Cheat (A Little), but plan for it and know exactly what you are going to eat and how much. "Cheat a little if you need to on the weekend," says Young. "Once you start to see results, you'll be more motivated to stay on your program." For starters try steak instead of your white fish or chicken. Have a scoop of ice cream or popcorn without butter at the movies.

Last night I want on a date night with my husband. This doesn't happen very often. We went to Grimaldi's Pizzeria for some amazing pizza and salad. I enjoyed on slice of pizza with some Mediterranean salad. I worked out and my cheat was in control. This allowed me to stay on target for my goal. Make sure you workout and keep your cheat in control so you can stay on target and not get frustrated with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is New......

This month, I’m launching an exclusive group for this new nutrition program and I’m super excited for it! You can learn all about it here...