Friday, August 3, 2012

Kid approved

There are two things that are staples in our house.  Pumpkin and waffles!! I would buy stock in Libby's canned pumpkin if I could. Every time I go to the store I have to buy a couple cans. I have a fear of running out. It would be a very depressing day if I did not have my pumpkin, and my kids would be sad if they didn't have their morning waffles!!

Pumpkin Protein Waffles
2/3 cup gluten free oats
1/2 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup plain pumpkin
8 egg whites
stevia
cinnamon
nutmeg
pumpkin spice

Blend the oats into flour
Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for a minute
Cook with Pam in a waffle iron.
Makes four small waffles or 2 big Belgium waffles

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is New......

This month, I’m launching an exclusive group for this new nutrition program and I’m super excited for it! You can learn all about it here...